Euroscepticism as a Transnational and Pan-European Phenomenon by John FitzGibbon download in pdf, ePub, iPad
Euroscepticism is not just central to European integration it is trans-national in nature and organization too. The series primarily publishes research monographs but will also consider proposals for research-driven and thematic edited volumes. It is sometimes said that edited volumes do not advance theoretical understandings. Crucially, it also focuses on what the consequences of this development are likely to be for the future direction of the European project.
Transnational and pan-European Euroscepticism after Brexit.
Taken together, the contributions to this volume mark out new empirical and conceptual territories. His research focuses on Euroscepticism, differentiated integration in the European Union and public attitudes. This is the first work to deal with this most international of phenomena by properly considering its trans-national and pan-European characteristics.
He is currently co-editing the forthcoming Routledge Handbook of Euroscepticism and is also working on a forthcoming book entitled The Pirate Parties across Europe. The volume sets out to explain how such an innately contradictory phenomenon as transnational Euroscepticism has emerged. This is emphatically not the case with this volume that breaks exciting new conceptual ground.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Irish Rebels
- Contemporary Fiction and the Ethics of Modern Culture
- Handbook of Green Chemistry and Technology
- The Song of Solomon and Psalms
- Cyprus and its Places of Desire
- My Friend Tertius
- Science, Technology and the Ageing Society
- Russian Modernism
- From Agent to Spectator
- The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen
- The Jossey-Bass Reader on the Brain and Learning
- Untersuchungen über den Räumvorgang
- Sozial orientiertes Konsumentenverhalten im Lebensmittelhandel
- Alternative Shakespeare Auditions for Men
- Plants with Anti-Diabetes Mellitus Properties
- Variations on Uzbek Identity
- Between Jew and Arab
- Big-Data Analytics and Cloud Computing