Routledge Handbook of Surveillance Studies by Kirstie Ball download in pdf, ePub, iPad
Here we have authors such as James Rule, Gary Marx, David Lyon and Clive Norris-who essentially founded the field-mixed with new authors who take the insights of these pathfinders into new domains. Her research focuses on surveillance and global capital, and the experience of surveillance. Platform offers a streamlined experience, a single point of discovery, and improved search capabilities at the book and chapter level. Discover Routledge Focus today.
We publish thousands of books and journals each year, serving scholars, instructors, and professional communities worldwide. Routledge Classics Over titles, a classic heritage that will stand the test of time. Colonialism and Surveillance by Ahmed H. Public Administration as Surveillance by C. Institutional Arrangements by Priscilla M.
Surveillance, Crime and the Police by Kevin D. Routledge provides the competitive edge and essential training skills for those working in areas such as Education, Nursing, Counselling, Applied Media, Built Environment, Law, and more. The Routledge Handbook of Surveillance Studies is an international, accessible, definitive and comprehensive overview of the rapidly growing multi-disciplinary field of surveillance studies. Explore the Classics Resources for Faculty We understand the unique challenges you encounter as an academic.
The format and speed to market is distinctive.
- The Professor Is In
- Hit Makers
- Reading East Asian Writing
- Mandala Zentangle
- Producing and Directing the Short Film and Video
- Teaching and Learning in Information Retrieval
- Chimpanzees of the Lakeshore
- In the Shadow of Hitler
- Anaphora and Semantic Interpretation
- Demand Creation in der Automobilzulieferindustrie
- Liberal Multiculturalism and the Fair Terms of Integration
- Puzzle Quilts
- Die Grenzen des Revisionismus
- Science Technology Challenges
- Representing Enslavement and Abolition in Museums
- Animal Life in Fresh Water
- The Roots of Nazi Psychology
- Your Human Geography Dissertation
- Detroit Anthology